ASSEMBLY OF MIRROR STANDS FOR IVANKO GLASSLESS MIRRORS
All IGM Panels come with two pre-installed aluminum angle brackets for wall mounting. Remove these brackets if you are using the Rolling Stands. Keep the clear plastic sheet over the mirror face to help protect it while mounting the rolling stands.
1) Attach Bumper Guard to tabs in 'T' Bars using the 4 Countersink Bolts provided. Align rounded corner of Bumper Guard to rounded corner of tab for Bumper Guard. Tighten these Countersink Bolts completely with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2) Have a helper hold the panel centered on stand. Side edges of the panel should be centered and flush with vertical side edges of 'T' Bar.
3) Drill drive four 1 1/2" Self-drilling Screws through the holes in the vertical square tube of 'T' Bar into the panel’s aluminum frame. Tighten screws up to the point where sponge pads on 'T' Bar begin to slightly compress. Be careful not to over tighten screws to avoid stripping. Do not press excessively on mirror surface.
4) Plastic protective cover may now be removed from Ivanko Glassless Mirror Panel.
5) Repeat process of drill driving through hole in Bumper Guard using 3/4" Self-drilling Screw. Secure Bumper Guard to bottom of panel frame using the one 3/4" Self-drilling Screw provided. Do not over tighten screw.